Better Solutions at a Lower Cost
The global competitive environment in mechanical engineering is leading to more than just high cost pressure; it is also forcing the sector into a continuous innovation process that aims to increase the performance of a machine, increase its availability, and reduce the total cost of ownership.
One way of achieving this is by introducing new materials, such as high-performance plastics. They can be adjusted specifically to the required property profile and also open up completely new possibilities for increasing performance and cost-effectiveness.
ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics is among the pioneers in this field. We have been involved in creating solutions based on plastics, such as PTFE, for more than 50 years.
- Sealing and sliding elements in mechanical engineering
- Insulating material for electronics and electrical engineering
- Sleeves and coatings for pistons, heating elements, rollers, diaphragms, etc.
- Hygienically safe functional components in food processing machines
- Tubes for chemical and pharmaceutical process plants
- Large-scale seals for oil and gas extraction
- Sealing and sliding elements in wind turbines