PTFE Tubes - Optimal Properties for Critical Media
PTFE tubes offer the ideal properties for transporting liquid foodstuffs as well as pharmaceutical products and aggressive chemical liquids. ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics has established itself as a specialist for tubes based on PTFE, a product increasingly used in medical engineering, the chemical industry, and mechanical and electrical engineering.
Besides solutions using pure PTFE, compounds featuring carbon, glass, bronze, or graphite are also used in order to achieve exactly the right material properties required for a particular application.
- Exceptional thermal loadability from –260°C to +300°C (no embrittlement in boiling helium at –269°C)
- Functional temperature range in case of moderate mechanical stress of –200°C to +260°C
- Physiologically neutral
- Approved for food use in accordance with FDA requirements
- Highly resistant to hot vapor
- Suitable for repeated sterilization
- Certificates of conformity available for various pigmented tubes
You are interested in
Stock List for PTFE Tubes
Type HN 1331, virgin PTFE, tolerance acc. to GKV guideline
Tools are available for various other sizes. Please contact us for more information.
|ID mm x OD mm||Part no.|